If you are filing for divorce, then you need the following documents:

— Proposal of Child Custody Agreement
— Divorce Settlement Agreement

If you are applying for divorce without a specific reason (indisputable divorce), you will need a property settlement agreement to establish the division of property, housing and alimony of the spouses.